Front End Developer (VueJS)
Audience Republic helps events sell more tickets. We've recently experienced some massive growth around virtual events.
Our customers are some of the largest (physical & virtual) events in the world — featuring artists like Justin Bieber, Post Malone, Elton John, RUFUS DU SOL, ODESZA, Flume, Marshmello.
We are fast growing technology startup in B2B SaaS, and have raised $3.3M from investors. Our team is based across Sydney, Los Angeles, London and Taiwan.
➡️ Learn more about our company values & read our story.
What will you do?
- Your responsibility as Senior Front End Engineer will be to design and implement scalable beautiful UX solutions for SaaS web application and consumer facing products.
- This person will be a vital member of the Audience Republic team, responsible for the look and feel of our web application, multiple websites, landing pages and forms, focusing on coding, usability and ease of navigation.
- You will work closely with the rest of the Engineering and Product team to craft elegant solutions for our worldwide customer base across millions of users.
- Be responsible for requirements specification, feasibility analysis, detailed engineering analysis, development estimates and release planning
- Write and review code that is reliable, scalable and reusable
- Execute and oversee the creation and delivery of automated unit/integration tests for the code that is written
Who will you be working with?
- As a member of the Engineering team, you will be responsible for collaborating and innovating on cutting-edge features and developing a scalable infrastructure to ship features to our worldwide customer base.
- We're a small group of tinkerers, makers, hackers, and language enthusiasts with diverse backgrounds.
- We practice continuous integration and test constantly. We’re a startup so everything you do has a direct impact on the future of the company and our eventual success.
You are someone who
- Can to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Has very high attention to detail
- Can troubleshoot complex software issues
- Takes ownership of a project from start to finish
- Interacts and works well with members of other functional groups in a project team and a strong sense of project ownership
- Has excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Education: BS in Computer Science preferred or a related discipline / equivalent training
- Comfortable with React and Vue.js and its related ecosystem: Webpack, Redux, ES7, Jest, Babel, etc...
- Back-end experience with Clojure, a plus
- Some Node.js experience, a plus
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies